Elicina Snail Cream Plus - Elicina Snail Cream Plus- the new creation of Elicina Cosmet
Elicina Snail Cream Plus

Elicina Snail Cream Plus

Product Code:ELSCP
Availability:In Stock
Price: HK$339.00 HK$208.00
Location: -5%
Weight: 40g
Qty:     - OR -   Add to Wish List Add to Compare

Elicina Snail Cream Plus, the new creation of Elicina Cosmetics. The snail cream that everyone was waiting for, designed for all of those with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more humectants in order to avoid irritation, dryness and tightness.

Elicina Snail Cream Plus has the same 80% of snail extract with the only difference that the other 20% are enriched with carefully selected humectants to give your skin a balanced and effective moisture. This new formulation gives your skin a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness.

Elicina Snail Cream Plus is the only snail cream that contains 80% snail extract, which makes it truly effective in the regeneration of tissue. Plus, it does’nt contain perfume or color with the idea of keeping it as natural as possible (the snail is not sacrificed in this process).

Apply the same way as regular Elicina Snail Cream

Be one of those to enjoy the great and real benefits that only can be offered by the inventors and creators of the Snail Cream. Your skin deserves the Original.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!

Bad           Good